This scene was
brilliant perfect amazingwritten by Jesus.
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
MY BIRD IS SITTING IN THE TOP CORNER OF HER CAGE CALLING MY DOG’S NAME AND ASKING IF HE WANTS A TREAT AND IF HE WANTS TO GO TO OUTSIDE AND HE’S TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT’S HER SO EVERYTIME SHE SAYS SOMETHING HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE
SHE LAUGHS EVERYTIME TOO AND NOW HE’S JUMPING ON ME AND BARKING AND GETTING MAD AT ME LIKE OLIVER TURN AROUND AND LOOK IN THAT HUGE ASS CAGE AND BEG HER FOR A FUCKING TREAT OR SOMETHING.
your bird is an asshole
I was tagged by franklindogwood
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write ten new ones.
Rule 3: tag ten people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged the
1) Zombies have filled the streets, chaos sets in, where do you go?
The bodega across the street. Maybe people won’t think to go there. Then CVS.
2) Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur?
3) Are you a Shop Your Way Rewards Member?
4) If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Invisibility so no one would ever see me.
5) Youre in a plane crash over the ocean and wash up on an island. What do you do first?
Cry. cry a lot. Maybe try to find an animal to be my friend.
6) Do you prefer Hardwood or carpet flooring?
Hardwood, even if my bunny slips on it all the time.
7) Risk or Monopoly?
Both games are really “How to hate your friends”
8) What song reminds you of the happiest memories?
Five Years Time by Noah and the Whale
9) What was your first game console? What was your favorite game to play?
The first one I owned myself was my GameCube, and I fucking LOVED Harvest Moon.
10) Which are cuter, bunnys with tall ears, or bunnys with floppy years?
Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel
Speaking their lines vs the final product
Why is Vin Diesel looking down? Is he worried he’s gonna forget his line?
Vin Diesel asked the director his inspiration for every line he did and did multiple takes until he was satisfied. He also recorded the line over 1,000 times and also recorded his lines in Mandarin, Portuguese, French, and Spanish so they could use his real voice in those versions. He’s looking at his lines because Vin Diesel is a dedicated motherfucking professional.